This is a program designed for the health warriors that wish to do a fasting program or those who would like some faster and more impressive results in a group setting. It is yet gentle on your system as we have a preparation phase of 2 days followed by a 4 to 5 days vegetable broth fast and a recuperation phase. Following a very proven scientific based approach, you will not feel depleted or starving. As your body and especially your liver will not be “busy” processing food, your energy will be mobilized to lower your toxic load quicker and your cells will be renewed.
Duration: 9 days
This program is best for any or a combination of:
- Chronic disease prevention and anti-aging
- Feeling stuck
- Energy levels are low, chronic fatigue
- Weight management
- Headaches, Brain Fog, Memory Loss
- Chronic pains especially in joints
- Fertility Enhancement
- Metabolic disregulations such as sugar levels, cholesterol…
Why should I sign?
- During and after the program, you can beneficiate from the support of the group, sharing your experiences with others. 3 group meetings in person or online.
- A WhatsApp support group.
- It is individualized, and tailored with findings from the first session, the baseline and guidelines are rechecked periodically.
- It is easy to follow with detailed instructions and support.
- It is a transformative experience as you explore some new concepts of where your body and mind can take you to, whilst removing in a non-invasive way your stress, and toxins!
- It is safe and done in a gentle and compassionate approach.
- You can start a Keto program right after as you will be already in Ketosis!
What will I get?
- Individual call with Catherine to prep, 3 group meetings of 90 minutes during the 9 days program.
- Complete program Handbook with an easy-to-follow day-to-day process, strategies, and activities.
- Group sharing and support.
- Group WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp support with the practitioner.
This program is not for:
- Children or adolescents
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding women
- Persons with diabetes, kidney failures or renal insufficiency
- Persons with eating disorders